Angelica Ragged Dark Passions

It's getting a little BATTY around there!

March 05, 2015Bcreative Wilde

Photo by JenJen Sommerfleck
Photo by Angelica Ragged
Dark Passions has something new in store for you! It's short and cute and a little more edgy than your normal little black dress.......

It's the Little Bat Dress featured at a new event for Dark Passions call Olala. Dark Passions was lucky enough to grab a sponsor spot this round so I hope you will be as excited as I was a bout it and come support the event. Keep in mind sponsor spots are situated out side of the main shopping building so take some time to look at all the shops!

Grab it 20% Off at Olala March 1 -14th
Sale Price: 160L
Reg Price: 200L


The My Little Bat Dress comes in 7 colors each sold separately. Each dress comes with a texture changer HUD that allows you to have a color dress with black bats or a black dress with color bats.
See color images below.


Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Purple AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Pink AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Gray AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - B&W AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Blue AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Orange AD v2 Dark Passions -My Little Bat Dress - Red AD v2


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form