Dark Passions

Welcome To Dark Passions New Home On The Web!

March 04, 2015Bcreative Wilde

I finally decided that Flickr wasn’t enough and that my shoppers needed more! A better place to grab all the info on what part of the grid you will find all the newness and great deals you’ve come to know and love.
BcreativeWilde.com will soon be making a change too! As I DJ more selectively these days, I’ve decided to pull my DJ page and just allow bcreativewilde.com to redirect people to what I’m doing now. Sadly I just can afford to keep up the hosting on a sit that I don’t use that often.
You may see Dark Passions pop up on blogger,wordpress and weebly as I'm trying to decide which works best for my needs. Once this is decided the others shall disappear.
Stay tuned to hear all about what’s new and happening at Dark Passions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form