Dark Passions

Belleza Nail Appliers Now ONLY By Request or Special Cosmetic Events!

April 15, 2015Bcreative Wilde



Announcement to Belleza Nail Applier Customers:

I've decided to no longer create new Belleza Nail Appliers for new appliers coming out. Why? To put it bluntly they are not selling well. I thought I would give it a try and see how it goes but after several events and releases in my store since Jan/Feb. of this year I've not seen sales pick up on them. They have only sold really well at cosmetic events so I may continue to create them for similar cosmetic events only.

But I really like your Belleza appliers what can't I do?

I will still make them by request only.  This means contact me via notecard with the applier you would like to have. Keep in mind MOST Slink & Maitreya versions can be made for Belleza but not all Special versions may not work due to Belleza not having the same options and abilities to have different textures on each finger. Payment may be required prior to converting your item to Belleza.

You can find all Belleza appliers I have or will have in the future on Marketplace.
(FYI There are a few more missing on MP that will be added later)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form