Dark Passions Event Sponsor

Dark Passions Is An Offical World Goth Fair Sponsor This Year!

April 13, 2015Bcreative Wilde


Be still my vampire heart, I opened my email this morning to a bat-tastic surprise!
Dark Passions will be at this years World Goth Fair and not only that I will be a sponsor this year!! I don't get many sponsor spots for big events and this being the gothiest of all my fave events I'm super stoked about this! I hope everyone will check this event out. I'm thinking of not taking on anymore events for May other than what I have accepted up to this point because I really want to focus my energy on bringing not only some gothy goodness for your nails but also in my clothing lines especially for men... yeah you heard me MEN!

Keep up with all the World Goth Fair news HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form