Body Art Hunt Dark Passions

The Body Art Hunt Going on Now!

July 07, 2015Bcreative Wilde


Dark Passions is proud to be a part of The Body Art Hunt 2015!
There are many great stores in this hunt so be sure to check out the hint page for images of all the great things you can hunt for 0L across the grid!

About the Dark Passions Hunt Prize:
This hunt had a carnival/mardi gras like theme to it so I went with some fun bright and even glittery nails. I hope you enjoy what I came up with. This is huntable in an slink & maitreya version.  Use your slink V2 Hud with the DP HUD and have fun changing all your nails to different color combos.

Extra BONUS Feature on the Maitreya HUD:
As an extra bonus for Maitreya lovers I know you can't change each nails so I made some special "mystery buttons" marked with a "?" on each one. These are combos that I can up with that I though users might enjoy for variety. If you enjoy the mystery buttons let me know. I may continue to add them to future Maitreya nail sets.

Hunt Name: The Body Art Hunt
Hunt Dates: July 1-31st
Hunt Prize Price : 0L Free
Hunt Hint Page
To Dark Passions Main Store

Dark Passions Hints:
Prize A :  For Slink Hands
      Hint: I left it in a window sill, but which one?
Prize B : For Maitreya Nails
      Hint: Search the corners of the store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form