Dark Passions GiaNikai Juliesse

Dark Passions @ The Mesh Body Addicts Fair

August 03, 2015Bcreative Wilde

Image By GiaNikai Juliesse
Applying galore.. Dark Passions as at the widely anticipated Mesh Body Addicts Fair.  So many amazing items all for you mesh bodies. I'm really excited to be at this event as one of the few Nail Designers invited to the event.

Nail Shot Image By Medow Shilova
Today is day 3 of the event and it's still hard to get in so you know it's something you don't want to miss when everyone wants to be there. Don't give up it runs to the 21st so plenty of time.

Dark Passions has 2 new Koffin Nails designs for you at this event available for Slink, Belleza & Maitreya. To make it worth the wait to get in I've also marked the exclusives 20% Off! The Butterfly French Tip nails seem to be a hit so far you can see them on pictured above or in the AD section below. I also tried to make a set for stylish men that like painted nails (yes women can wear them too) with black matte paint and single stripe of glittery color. they are called Night Stalker and are pictured in the side image.

As an event bonus and the high demand for it, I've converted all the Slink Nail Sets I had at My Slink Obsession to Maitreya & Belleza. So you will find them there marked with a New Tag... They will eventually be on Market Place and in the main-store soon as they are not event exclusive just a bonus item!

I hope you enjoy my offerings for this event!

Have Nail Suggestions?
Remember if you ever have nail suggestions feel free to send me a notecard in world. Name it Koffin Nails Suggestions with your name. I will completely miss notecards named "New Notecard" so please help me find your suggestions in my inventory mess.

Event Name: The Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Dates: Aug. 1-21, 2015
Event Discount: 20% Off All DP-Koffin Nails Exclusives
To The Event 

Note: Nails shown below are also sold separately for Belleza & Maitreya Mesh Bodies.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form