Dark Passions My 60L Secret

My 60L Secret @ Dark Passions Nov. 13 - 18

November 14, 2015Bcreative Wilde

Dark Passions is taking part in My 60L Secret this week!

Grab the Art Deco Delights nails for only 60L per nail applier. This item is available in Slink, Belleza and Maitreya versions.

I hope you enjoy these weekly sales I've decided to take part in. I plan to try them for a few months and see how sales go. Sometimes I will offer something new as I think this is a great way to introduce new store releases but when time is an issue I may just offer and older item at a discount.
So keep your eyes peeled maybe an oldie you forgot about will be up for grabs.

BTW gifting is allowed on these vendors so you can surprise a friend too!

Sales Event: My 60L Secret
Dates: Nov. 13 - 18
Item Price: 60L
Sale Website: http://my60lsecret.blogspot.no/

To Dark Passions


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form