#trending DanteAmore Rossini

Dark Passions @ #trending

February 23, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By DanteAmore Rossini - Nails Featured: Sequined Heart
Time to see what's Trending this month at a brand new event called #trending. I was personally invited to join up this round. It's very sweet when people invite you to events but even more so when they actually take the time to compliment your brand. So how could I say no to this new event?

Since this is opening round I decided to make some thing sweet but also loveable for to those that enjoy the darkness.. yeah I have a thing for dark nail polish more than soft and bright so I'm hoping this has something for everyone.

Event: #Trending
Dates: Feb. 10 - 29, 2016

To The Event







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form