Dark Passions Sale

Belleza Nail Applier Clearance Sale @ Dark Passions

March 03, 2016Bcreative Wilde


Now through the end of March you can save 50% on all Belleza appliers that were still in the main store.

To The Sale

Due to low sales on Belleza Nail Appliers I've decided that they will be removed from the main store and no new Belleza appliers will be made from here on out. I will be moving them to marketplace so it will still be able to purchase them.

So during this process I've decided to offer huge savings on all Belleza appliers before they are removed. I will be replacing the Belleza with Omega since it seams there are so many new mesh bodies coming out and Omega works well with Belleza.

I will still be offering Slink & Maitreya as sellable seperates as well as bringing Fatpacks to the main store. New Fatpacks on nails created March 1, 2016 will not include Belleza as a fatpack choice but I will put them in Fatpacks I've already created Belleza for.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form