Dark Passions Dark Style Fair

Dark Passions @ The Dark Style Fair 3

May 20, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image by: Punkiss Resident - Nails Featured: Goth Macabre
Image by: Soraia Nidar - Item Featured: Avril - Mesh Skirt
I'm super excited to be a part of  The Dark Style Fair this year. This is my first time as a designer. This time I had lots of fun making Nail Appliers and even some clothing items to fit the theme.

Ladies, be sure to check out the skirt I have this round. I have 3 themed HUD for this skirt. Note it is very short so I suggest trying the demo. It only contains standard sizes but I have noticed with some tweaks it does work ok with many of the mesh bodies out there.

The guys won't be disappointed this time either. I finally made them a new clothing item though the nails for the guys that like a unique look are always unisex if you have slink or an omega compatible male body.

Event: The Dark Style Fair 3
Dates: May 14 - June 4, 2016

To The Event



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form