Dark Passions Depraved Nation

Dark Passions Returns To Thrift Shop 13.0

May 08, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image By: Sinful Rhapsody - Nails Featured: Random Chaos Pas

It's thrift shop time again!

That time when you get great designs old and new 1/2 off from many different designers. Dark Passions has a new set for you. This one jumps back into some Pastel Goth style with a bit of random cute and fun. I hope you enjoy it!

These are really fun if you use the V2 HUD from Slink to shift all your nails to random different ones. I also created 3 mystery (?) buttons on the Maitreya so you have a few mixed selections too. Sadly I don't think Omega will allow the fun alteration but you can use these on many omega compatible bodies. Please remember as always it is best to buy the one for your body type. For example Omega absolutely does not work for the Maitreya nails. It is by design and nothing I can fix.

I would also like to welcome the featured blogger Sinful Rhapsody to my Elite team of Bloggers know as the "Lucky 13." She's been a part of the rotating team and I just couldn't let her go. Lucky for her and myself that a spot opened up on the Elite team. I hope you enjoy the image above and any posts you see from her in the future. Definitely follow her blog and flickr!

Event: Thrift Shop 13.0
Dates: May 8-30th
Discount: 50% Off All Items
One New Item Exclusive

To The Event



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form