Charity Event Dark Passions

Dark Passsions Supporting The Pulse Fundraiser

June 30, 2016Bcreative Wilde

Image by: Lainey Thorne - Nails Featured: Pulse
Our hearts and thoughts have gone out to the victims and their families after the tragic event that happened earlier this month. The Pulse Fundraiser event was created as a way to help. All donations will go directly to https://www.gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund Even better LL has agreed to waive the withdrawal fees so 100% collected will go to the fund.

It was important to me to be a part of this event as I really wanted to do something too. The event started over 48 hours ago and I can't say enough how amazed I am in the generosity from the Second Life Community. In the first 24 hours alone I had over 20K in donations from my items. I really can't wait to see the end total from everyone's generosity.

This event you will find 4 of my older items at 50% Donation and you will also find a very special limited edition nail set called Pulse. This nail set will never be sold again and I tried to make it affordable to all as it is an 80L Fatpack with 100% Donation. I also made sure to set the vendors so it is giftable if you want to send it to a friend. Please stop by even if it is to just drop some L$ into the donation box,

Event: Pulse Fundraiser
Dates: June 28 - July 12, 2016

To The Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form