Dark Passions Mainstore Release

Dark Passions - Perfect Nails For Your Super Bowl Party

February 05, 2017Bcreative Wilde

Image By: Rissa Bolissima
It's Super Bowl time! Get your nails game time ready at Dark Passions!

You will notice the sets have 3 textures that are the same in all sets. I did this for the loyal fans that only want to buy one set to get them.

These sets will only be available in fatpack form however because of this I decided to discount them a bit at the special price of 195L per set. My intention was to make the Football Fanfare series an MP only collection but on Super Bowl Sunday you will be able to get Set 1 & Set 2 at the main store location.

Football Fanfare - Set 1 includes colors red, nautical blue, silver and white
                             (Patriots inspired though other teams may share this colors)
Football Fanfare - Set 2 includes colors red, black, silver and white
                             (Falcons inspired though other teams may share this colors)

Bonus Team sets not in the Super Bowl:

I will take teams/colors by request. I will only make these when I have time. Currently I have one extra set finished at this time.

Football Fan Fare - Set 3 includes colors bright green, blue, silver and white
                             (Seahawks inspired)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form