Akira Voorhees Astralia

New Appliers For Astralia Stiletto Mesh Nails From Dark Passions

August 03, 2017Bcreative Wilde

Image by Akira Voorhees - Nails Featured: Astralia - Murderous Metallic
Astralia lovers rejoice! They are finally here. I know... I know... I started this way back in March and never released them well better late than never as I've put out 4 new appliers for your super pointy tips.

You must have the Stiletto version of the Astralia nails for the appliers to work. They are not made for all styles. Why? If you know anything about UVmapping of mesh you can guess why. The UV map for these pointy ones is very different from the other shapes. Plus as a designer I personally only wanted to make them for Stiletto. I've had several of my "darkling" shoppers that wanted my spooky goodness on these style specifically so I'm making their dreams come true.

Astralia appliers will only be sold in single exclusive packs as they may have similar names and textures to a few of my regular applier sets but they look very different. Also there's no pedicure with these obviously.

I can hear some of you now "ok ok but where can I get them"!

Run, skip and jump over to the Mesh Body Addicts Fair. Here you will find all 4 new Astralia appliers as well as a new release and a 5L$ gift for the normal styles I make appliers for. I'll post about them in a later post right now we are celebrating the release of Astalia appliers!

If you don't have the Astralia Stiletto nails but want them you can get them on Marketplace.
They cost 399L$ and work for Slink Dynamic Hands (Bento), Vista prohands (Bento) and I noticed they were also uptated for Maitreya (bento). If you don't have the Maitreya update get it using the redelivery system.

Event: Mesh Body Addicts
Dates: August 1 - 21, 2017
Price: 125L$ Per Astralia Applier

To The Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form